Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

November 13, 2016

Synchronicity with Noah Lampert

Just as I thought the world of the synchronicity podcast was starting to die a slow death ... with the synchronicity podcasts that I knew of anyway, apart from the great podcasts at Rune Soup42 Minutes and Pentamental, that still lead the way in my opinion ... I stumbled on a new podcast series that I had never heard of before called, 'Synchronicity with Noah Lampert'.
Why didn't Google ever guide me to this show before?
Not that Google guided me to this show this time either.
It was my iPad/podcasts search that led me to this show.
I found an interview with Kelly Carlin that I really found a great listen.
Probably because I'm such a big fan of Carl Jung's work and Kelly's late father George.
George always struck me as a very spiritual man when I watched his stand up shows on the net.
I have heard a podcast and written a post about Kelly before, but I didn't know how much of a sync-head she was until now, after listening to her podcast with Noah.
Kelly Carlin Interview with Susie Meister
I've only listened to two of Noah's podcasts so far, but I can see by the look of interesting podcasts guests he has interviewed listed on his website that he has a good show going on here.
Dennis McKenna
Some of his guests like Dennis McKenna I have already met in real life ... and that logo Noah uses as the logo of his show looks rather familiar to me already.

It's Not Night It's Space
 Looks like I have my podcasts all lined up for the week with a large playlist to get through.
Synchronicity – Ep. 16Kelly Carlin
Synchronicity –
Ep.
(20)16(?-)
Kelly Carlin

1 comment:

  1. Didn't know about her! Thanks for the heads up, Daz. Will be back to listen!

    ReplyDelete