Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

December 25, 2016

2 Degrees of Separation from Rose Byrne?

Rose Byrne
I've always been fascinated by the 'Six Degrees of Separation' theory, but when it comes down to 2 degrees of separation without even trying to get within 2 degrees of a person, plus other bizarre synchronicities occurring in the mix involving that person/persons I can't help but wonder what's going on in the cosmic scheme of things.
The closed down Sharkys Takeaway in Armidale
I wrote about all of the bizarre Parramatta/Cronulla coincidences when I was staying in the town of Armidale this year -
On a Synchronicity Kick in Armidale
Brendan Cowell and Rose Byrne
in the Sharks jersey
 
Brendan Cowell and Cronulla
 captain Paul Gallen in 2015
I met Rose Byrne's ex, Brendan Cowell once in Byron Bay and found out that he was a mad keen Sharks fan like myself -
Football Syncs
And if you read that above post, Infinity
was our major sponsor this year
1967 is the year
 the
Sharks started
 
How It Feels??? Synchronistic That's How! (Part 1)
Now, if that post wasn't bizarre enough the day, I wrote that post I was notified of a new 'Download This Show' podcast - 
Download This Show - 2016-12-23 on Download This Show
And in that podcast John Polson says that Rose Byrne will be the major judge on the judging panel  of Tropfest at the new venue of Parramatta Park, which is next to Parramatta Stadium, home of the Parramatta Eels.
In Parramatta Park there is an avenue named Byrne's Avenue and a hill named Rose Hill (Rose Byrne?) and this park is just across the river from Parramatta Stadium.
This podcast show is hosted by a guy named Marc Fennell, who I've only met once in my life -
Turning 6 Degrees Down to 2 Degrees
But if it wasn't for running into Marc at the 'Byron Bay Writers Festival' then I would never have known about the movie 'Mental' and won two free tickets to see and hear the director and one of the main stars of that movie do Q&A at a Brisbane premier screening of the movie. 
Rose plays Diana in this movie
Mental Syncs
Just when I think 2016 can't get more mental, it does -
Why I Think 2016 Has Been a MENtal Year
Rose Byrne plays Helen
 in this movie
The 2016 Grand Final: Me and all The Sharks
  
fans are bridesmaids no more

No comments:

Post a Comment