Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

December 9, 2016

Empathy Rising?

The Shadow-side of Trump on the wall?-)
I'm no Trump fan, nor am I a Hillary fan either. 
I'd be more of a Bernie fan, if I didn't believe they were all just corporate puppets anyway. 
All of that aside though, the latest podcast by Noah with his guest Bard Azima is worth listening to and pondering over -
SYNCHRONICITY – EP. 60EMPATHY RISING WITH BARD AZIMA
I don't know if I could have empathy with Hitler though, as Noah says in the podcast ... maybe I have to work harder, but I can't see that happening in this lifetime for me.
Maybe it's just something in my genes that stops me empathizing with Hitler?-)
And just one last thought to Bard where he talks about violence in TV shows and movies and his love and empathy of the animal kingdom ... you might not want to watch any real-life animal documentaries on TV either, because the animal kingdom is full of violence, and as much as I like the animal kingdom, too, it is no Utopia
These guys on my bedside table are my reminders
 to keep my
anger and dark-side in check
Sometimes the real elephant in the room is in the mirror.
Maybe you have to listen to this podcast while looking in the mirror?-)

No comments:

Post a Comment