Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

December 30, 2016

How Out-of-Body Experiences Could Transform Yourself and Society

I stumbled across this video above while writing a post about the movie, 'The Book of Life', which I'm still writing.
I have never heard of this lady from Brazil before now, but I loved this TED talk, because my thinking about life was changed when I had an OBE myself at around 11 years of age.
I only ever had the one OBE, but that was enough for me to know whatever we are, we are not our bodies and that they are just vehicles to get around and participate in this life we live as humans.
I sympathize with what this lady is saying, because I'm from her side of the fence, but good luck trying to convince the other meat puppets out there who haven't YET had one.
But if I had never had that experience at 11 years of age, I might have grown up an atheist with what I have seen throughout my life growing up.
You would do well to listen to these speakers on this post, because I know that they are telling the truth.
And it's not a case of this could happen to you ... it's a case of this WILL happen to you.
I hope for your sake it happens to you before your body dies, not because you are going to go to some heaven or hell when you die, because then you can live the rest of your life knowing that there is nothing to fear about dying ... because YOU don't.
But like that old saying goes, "dying is easy, living is hard"
And that is where the challenge is and always has been

No comments:

Post a Comment