Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

December 28, 2016

Richard Adams, 'Watership Down' author, dies aged 96 at the End of 2016

Well, of course it had to happen after the year I have had with rabbits.
Richard Adams, Watership Down author, dies aged 96
I have written many posts about my run in with rabbits, both real and metaphorical and I still have more posts to come from my rabbit encounters this year -
A Cascade of Rabbits?
One of the many rabbits I came across
 in a park in
Tasmania this year
I met the author of this book this year also
I bought a copy of 'Watership Down' on DVD this year and nearly sat down to watch it the other day and dissect it but got drawn away by other events.
I guess now I'll have to watch the DVD with the universe punching me in the face with the author's death.
The girl with the pet rabbit I met in Grafton
 on my last road-trip
The last road-trip I made ended with me running into a girl with a pet rabbit who had been on an even bigger road-trip with her father from Perth.
2016 has been one bloody big rabbit hole for me and a lot of people on the planet, and it ain't over yet.
Follow and Kull the White Rabbit?
"Following the river of death down stream..."?!
A Wonderland of Coincidence in the Book Cellar
Shamanic Totem Animals: The Hunted and the Hated
The art gallery in Armidale that
 displays
Shaun Tan's work
Occult Armidale?

No comments:

Post a Comment