Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

December 8, 2016

The Magick/Leary/Rune Soup Connection

I've been on a bit of a podcast binge lately and my iPad has become a bit like my substitute teddy bear, where I have even been sleeping with it right next to my head with a podcast playing as I try to hear a little more before drifting off to sleep
This morning I was listening to Zach Leary's podcast #66 with Jason Louv and Ram Dass -
ZACH LEARY – EP. 66JASON LOUV + RAM DASS
I've always been a bit of a Ram Dass fan, as I've written before on this blog -
Be Here Now ... Again
I don't see Ram Dass as a guru, I just see him as a guy who wrote a book that I liked and have never been able to keep off my bookshelf.
It's a bit like my 'Catcher in the Rye', in a way;-) 
The weird thing though was that while I'm listening to Zach (son of Tim) Leary's podcast I see on my iPad that Gordon White has a new podcast at his Rune Soup blog titled -
Talking Timothy Leary and Twentieth Century Weirdness with John Higgs
So, I paused Zach's podcast and listened to the Rune Soup podcast before going back and listening to the rest of Zach's podcast.
Then I go to Jason Louv's website to find out more about him, because I had never heard of him before.
The first thing I see when I get to Jason's website is a link to his latest podcast titled -
Stephen Edred Flowers on Icelandic Magic and the Runes
Well, all I can say is that, "It's all happening and it's an interesting time to BE HERE NOW in this soup we are all swimming in";-)

UPDATE:

No comments:

Post a Comment