Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

January 14, 2017

Magical New Dean Radin Video

Thanks to the guys at The Daily Grail blog for alerting me to Dean Radin's new video which I found through this link at TDG
Dean Radin Talks About Approaching Magic as a Scientist
I've got both of Dean's first two books sitting on my bookshelf, but I haven't read them yet.
Trees In The Dark (Single) by Something Fiction
I must say that the image of the trees with a path running straight through them forming a tunnel for the traveler that I pulled from Dean Radin's video right at the top of this post has become something of a personal synch symbol for me lately. 
I was listening to Noah Lampert's latest podcast -
SYNCHRONICITY #65MATT XIAN [TIMEWHEEL]
where Noah was talking to Matt Xian from the Timewheel site and I noticed the image on the cover of Matt's band, 'Something Fiction''s single cover of the trees with a tunnel running through them.
A road I drove through in the town of
Grafton, NSW on my last road-trip
My last road-trip bizarrely ended more, or less in the New South Wales town of Grafton, where I met a young lady who had a pet rabbit with her.
A Cascade of Rabbits?
She was traveling with her father who I had a long conversation with and found out they too had been on a road-trip driving much further than I did.
The tree tunnel was right across the road from the park I met the rabbit girl in, and I ended up driving through that tunnel as I headed back to my hometown of Brisbane.

No comments:

Post a Comment