Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

January 22, 2017

THIRD EYE DROPS #41 – ESOTERIC THERAPY WITH MAJA D’AOUST

Good pod-cast episode at 'Third Eye Drops' with "white witchMaja D'Aoust on a range of interesting topics -
THIRD EYE DROPS #41ESOTERIC THERAPY WITH MAJA D’AOUST
Musings in this mind meld include –
Resolutions and forgiving yourself
Led Zeppelin and the occult
The phenomenon of synchronicity and Carl Jung
The Importance of myth
Is magic real? What is it?
What does it mean to be a witch?
Divination, The I Ching and a live experiment

And below is an interview with Maja on Duncan Trussell's show.
The Duncan Trussell Family Hour #142. "Maja D’Aoust THE WHITE WITCH OF LOS ANGELES"
Hollywood Babylon; Mind Control & Cinema by Maja D'Aoust White Witch
I found the above You Tube interesting, even though normally I would run the other way if I saw the words "Hollywood Babylon, Mind Control & Cinema" in the one sentence, because I'm a bit of a fan of modern cinema and while I'm sure there are people who try to exploit any medium for nefarious purposes, the bottom line of the Hollywood studio bigwigs is $$$$$$$
I think that there are just as many spiritual films coming out of Hollywood, as trashy money-making formula films.
That said, I don't doubt the CIA had programs such as "Project Monarch" and "MK Ultra", as Maja mentions in her above talk.
'A Clockwork Orange' is a fine film example that Maja mentions in her talk that shows you how that it is possible to use these techniques, not because Kubrick was trying to turn you into one of Satan's marching zombies, or anything like that, but he does play the same trick on a captive audience through his film by using the song,'Singing in the Rain' and a disturbing rape scene, while the main character Alex sings and dances to the song while the rape takes place.
This is a slight form of an MK Ultra type mindf#ck, because once you have seen this film, it's hard not to think of this scene from 'A Clockwork Orange' when you hear 'Singing in the Rain' again in your life.
I saw this movie when I was about 16 years old and I hated Kubrick at the time for making such a sick film and destroying that song for me, but that was obviously his purpose in making the film and using such a popular happy hit song of the cinema going public.
He wanted to show cinema audiences (I think) that it was possible to use music, trauma and film to alter a feeling you got when you were put in that circumstance again, in this case hearing the song 'Singing in the Rain'.
It is the perfect film to show how these techniques can work on just a small scale.
I think Kubrick was a master film maker with a great social conscious, as all of his films from '2001...' on showed ... for those with eyes to see, that is;-)
Having read such books as the one above myself, it's like reading an account of a UFO abduction and wondering just how much of the story is true ... if any of it.
Something obviously went on in this poor women's life to cause such anguish, but how much of what she recalls is really true?
But I really liked Maja's slant on the topic of cinema and magic and couldn't help thinking of the movie 'The Conjuring 2' (just the film title alone with the word "conjuring" suggests stage magic)
where a lot of those devices she talks about are used in that film, like the old spinning image toys the kids play with in the film.
I'm not saying 'The Conjuring 2' is a "mind control" film, I'm saying it's a good film to see to see these early devices that ironically were cinema's forerunners in many ways ... and the kids in this film are using them as playthings.
Now there's an analogy for you in a crooked sense:-) 
I liked Maja's talk on magic and cinema and it was refreshing not to hear the standard crap about Hollywood being controlled by the all-powerful "Illuminati", although she does mention the name of what I think is just a mythical and exploited occult organization.
I liked 'The Conjuring 2', but that's probably what they wanted me to think;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment