Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

February 14, 2017

Tanna

I saw a great little indie movie on Sunday that is up for a 'Best Foreign Language Film' Oscar and while I haven't seen the movies running against it on Oscar night, I think it would have to be a very good film to beat this one.
Just the story behind getting 'Tanna' made would make a great movie in and of itself.
Q&A with Bentley Dean at New Farm Cinemas last Sunday
Peter Kowia, Martin Butler, Lingai Kowia,
Bentley Dean
, Caha Toata, JJ .
Vanuatu to Venice: First-time Tanna actors arrive in Sydney ahead of debut at Film Festival
I got to shake hands with Bentley Dean and wish him luck on Oscar night with the film and I just hope he is not going to the Oscars in the outfit pictured above.
Then again that would be something for the red carpet crowd, I guess.
Bentley Dean and crew outside the
New Farm Cinemas on Sunday
It's going to be surreal for me watching the Oscars this year and hopefully I'll be able to follow up with another post after the event.
And if you are looking for a cinematographer for your next film Bentley, check out my great camera work below and keep me in mind.
I'll be waiting for that call;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment