Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

March 19, 2017

Everything is Connected on The Web

I stumbled across the above image of Christine McConnell's when reading the blog of Ryan Singer's latest guest (Scarlet Ravenswood) on his podcast at his site.
Notice Scarlet has green eyes?-)
Green Eyes, a Marker of Alien Hybridity?!
The Odd Creations of Christine McConnell
The black-widow spider/woman really caught my attention, not just because I've recently gone through a divorce, but I also saw a similar funny picture of a praying mantis in a newspaper cartoon with the dangerous female/male mating ritual of the male losing his head in a relationship
I'll pass on the love spells and focus on keeping my head, money and possessions, thanks Scarlet.
But I also like the spider/web image as Ryan does mention the inter-web at the end of his podcast, and of course the internet really is all connected to everyone else using it, which to me is a good analogy of life in general.
Christine McConnell Artist -
Photographer -
Baker
And so is losing your head when it comes to relationships.
Give me a lobotomy any day over a love potion.

No comments:

Post a Comment