Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

June 2, 2017

Richard Belzer and Synchromysticism

My wrist tattoo:-)
Great chat at the Higherside Chats podcast site with Hollywood star Richard Belzer, who I hadn't heard of before, with me not watching a lot of TV shows, but his face looked familiar to me anyway, so I must have seen him in a few movies before.
Richard Belzer | Corporate Conspiracies, Robin Williams, & Media Mind Control
"In his book Corporate Conspiracies: How Wall Street Took Over Washington, Belzer lays the framework for how and why we currently find ourselves in an unwinnable war against corporations. 
Richard also elaborates on the circumstances surrounding the death of Robin Williams, the role of Big Pharma, and why is his mind, Williams’ death was a murder, not suicide.
Greg and Richard detail the ways in which the system is designed to embolden pharmaceutical companies, the racket created to ensure their profits remain strong, and the correlation between the mood of the country and drug use."
On a
synchromystic level I see Richard was in the Jim Carrey movie 'Man on the Moon' and today in the news headlines I see this story about Jim Carrey -

Jim Carrey to stand trial for death
"A judge has refused to dismiss two wrongful death lawsuits filed against actor Jim Carrey by the mother and estranged husband of his former partner Cathriona White.
Irish make-up artist White, who was 30, was found to have taken a number of different prescription painkillers before her death in September 2015.
Her mother,
Brigid Sweetman, and estranged husband Mark Burton, allege that Carrey illegally supplied the pills she used for her overdose.
The actor's lawyers
previously asked to have the lawsuits thrown out, describing them as "predatory" and "malicious", but Los Angeles Superior Court Judge Deirdre Hill has, instead, set a trial date for April 26 2018.
But she also said this is not her final decision and that she needs more time to consider the case."
I must say that I just watched the trailer for the last movie Richard was in, 'The Comedian' starring Robert De Niro and Harvey Keitel and now I want to see it, and you'll know why if you have read my recent posts about Jake Kotze's synchromystic videos -
The Truth is Out There, But it Might Hurt
and

Kurt Russell's Phoenix Lights UFO Sighting Rises 20 Years Later on Mainstream Media?
God Does Not Play Dice
I do want to get a copy of Richard's book on Flight 370, and I agree with Richard on his JFK and MM was murdered theory, as I read a few books like the one by Sam Giancana's brother Chuck called 'Double Cross', which led me to a similar conclusion.
I like the work Richard's doing and look forward to hearing future podcasts he's on (if that makes sense?).
Richard Belzer: Who Really Killed JFK?
Oh, and I'm NOT a flat-earther, just in case you flat-heads out there thought 'The Truman Show' clip was a nod to your insane theories.

UPDATE: February, 2023
Richard Belzer Passes Away in 2023, The Year of the Rabbit?πŸŒ‘πŸ‡πŸŒ•

No comments:

Post a Comment