Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

July 9, 2017

FRANKENSKIES: Following the Paper-trails on Chem-trails

I watched the above documentary yesterday after listening to a Higherside Chats podcast featuring a guy named Matt LANDman, ironically enough, called 'Chemtrails, Geoengineering, & Mind Control'.
I've written about seeing these lines in the sky in various posts over the years on my blog, but nobody seems to care (or notice) about planes making weird lines in the sky.
Weird Wollongong Skies
One of my photos from my walk in Wooloogong, 2016
I don't care too much for some of Matt's wild theories in the 'Higherside Chats' podcast, like that stupid flat earth theory the "mushrooms" alerted him to.
I have no time for flat earth theories, you may as well be trying to convince me that Santa can deliver toys to every child on the planet in one night.
Maybe a flat earth would make Santa's job easier?-)
My point about this spraying of the sky is why?
And why don't I get a say in the spraying of the skies?
Every-time I see "them" spraying the skies over my head, I take it as a big "F#CK YOU!!"
Or "F#CK UWE!!" if you listened to Matt on the podcast ... flat earth BS aside.
Matt's movie 'Frankenskies' is worth a viewing.
Time to look up and ask "what's up", I think.
Matt Landman | Chemtrails, Geoengineering, & Mind Control

No comments:

Post a Comment