Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

July 4, 2017

How to Be Ultra Spiritual: Tao of Comedy #45 – JP Sears

Another good podcast over at Kelly MacLean's 'Tao of Comdey' site where she interviews JP Sears ... or does he interview her?
Find out for yourself by clicking on the link below -
TAO OF COMEDY #45 – JP SEARS
I had not heard of JP Sears before hearing him on Kelly's latest podcast, then I chased down some of his funny You Tubes out there on the net.
I had to laugh, as I had just finished reading Graham Hancock's fictional novel 'Entangled', which Graham claims "Mother Ayahuasca" prompted him to write.
Entangled?
If you listen to the You Tube below of Whitley Strieber interviewing Graham about his book, Graham mentions the red-headed Neanderthals that became extinct after interbreeding with humans, as very spiritual beings.
Coincidence?-)
The first really accurate reconstruction
 of
Neanderthal man?
Neanderthal Man?
And I have to say that JP Sears' Flat-Earth video is the most convincing Flat-Earth video I have ever seen on the net ... he nearly talked me out of my stupid belief in a round earth.
But I guess you'll be flat out wasting your time trying to convince me that the world isn't round. 
There are plenty more JP Sears videos out there on the net, if you wish to become more ultra-spiritual ... or try to;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment