Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

July 25, 2017

Riddles to Send You Raven Mad?

I mentioned listening to a good little podcast in my last post -
Nevermore, or Tomorrow? Ravens Can Plan Ahead?
Richard Fidler interviews David Astle, a guy I met a few years back at the Byron Bay Writers Festival when I had not a clue who David was.
I thought he was just a festival goer like me there to listen to talks.
He is a great bloke to chat with and very smart in the word department.
He'll probably put a spell on you too when you listen to his words in this podcast -
It shows you how the English language can really screw with your mind and drive you Bat-ty while searching for answers.

No comments:

Post a Comment