Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

September 12, 2017

Psychedelic Milk + Rune Soup

Sounds like a losing recipe for a Master Chef contestant, but this is a pretty good podcast where Ed Liu and Mike Brancatelli from the Psychedelic Milk site interviews Gordon White from the Rune Soup site about Magic -
EP 71 - GOD MODE, IMMORTALITY, AND SIGIL MAGIC WITH GORDON WHITE & MIKE BRANCATELLI | CHAOS MAGIC, UFO, DEEP STATE
To cut through all of the intro BS and get to Gordon's interview go to the 23:23 minute mark of the podcast.
GORDON ON PSYCHEDELIC MILK
And on the subject of magic yesterday I bought this gnome holding a blue butterfly pictured above for my back garden, because I had a (black and white) butterfly visit me the first day I moved in, which I found to be a rather mystical and somewhat meaningful experience (I'm yet to do a post about that experience) and when I paid for the gnome I was given these three coins pictured below in my change.
UPDATE:
Here is that butterfly post -
A Butterfly That I Felt Was Worth Crowing About
I had never seen or heard of "possum magic" two dollar coins before and had to take a look at my change to make sure I wasn't given game tokens instead of real money.
I thought it a bit of a sign receiving these coins while buying a gnome for the back garden that has possums in it at night, as I once wrote a post about possums in my old house -
Opportunity?
Which I just found out now I had posted exactly four years ago today.
Magic happens all of the time, you just have to focus.
Pygmy Possum magic?

No comments:

Post a Comment