Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

October 25, 2017

Bad Mother Month?

It was the 100th anniversary of the good mother this month and I just listened to two podcasts about self-proclaimed bad, or inferior mothers.
One was a discussion about motherhood between two ladies who appear to have the same hairdresser -
CAUTION: BAD LANGUAGE AHEAD -
TAO OF COMEDY #54CHRISTINA PAZSITZKY
"Christina P. (Netflix Presents Mother Inferior, Chelsea Lately) tells us all about getting paid to be yourself, balancing motherhood and career, being a woman in comedy, getting woke, and her recent enlightenment involving a rat."

And ...
Ep 118. Is Mia Freedman A Bad Mum?
"Mia Freedman has been a parent for 20-years and we invited her son Luca into the studio to grill her about their unique relationship."
I have no plans on becoming a mother and most times I would never bother listening to a podcast about bad mothers, but I thought it was a bit of a synchronicity that these two different podcasts on my iPod list would be so similar in subject matter.
I mean why would a great father be interested in listening to podcasts about bad mothers?
Right?-)

UPDATE: 26th October, 2017
I saw the sad news this morning that Fats Domino has passed away in the month of the 100th anniversary of Our Lady of Fatima.
You just can't make this stuff up if you tried.
And I found the clip above of Fats singing Lady Madonna (1968), which seemed to go with this post I thought.
Rest in Peace Fats.
Fats Domino Goes Home in the Same Month of the 100th Anniversary of Our Lady of Fatima?

No comments:

Post a Comment