Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

October 28, 2017

Tilda Swinton and "Twin Pigs"?

Wild boars rampage through German town, sever person's finger
I had just seen the above story in the news after I had lust watched the movie 'Okja' on my iPad through Netflix after a friend had given it ... what I thought after I had watched the movie ... a rather generous review of a pig of a movie.
OKJA – the movie
In the movie Tilda Swinton plays the two roles of twin sisters, nancy and lucy who run a slaughterhouse and who breed genetically modified giant pigs to sell as food to an unsuspecting public.
I wrote about watching that movie and my thoughts about it in this recent post -
Witchetty Grubs Dreaming: 2049 and Beyond and the Future of Food?
and as much as I didn't like the movie overall, it does have its moments, so it's not a total waste of time, I guess.
There is one scene in the movie where animal liberationists free Okja from a transport truck in Seoul and the giant pig goes on a rampage through a shopping district.
And what story do I see in the news after watching this movie?
Wild boars rampage through German town, injure at least 4
Not only that, but one guy got his finger bitten off to boot.
"A pair of wild boars injured at least four people when they went on a rampage through a shopping precinct in the northern German town of Heide.
Authorities warned people to stay indoors after the adult boars appeared early on Friday and attacked pedestrians.
"One of them,
a boar said to weigh 50 kilograms, walked several times into the savings bank until it succeeded in setting itself in front of the savings bank," Itzehoe Police spokeswoman Merle Neufeld said.
"Two squad cars stopped it. Finally,
a hunter was called, in who killed the animal with a shot.

The second boar remains on the loose.
Witness Benita Mengel said the encounter with the boar caused "heart palpitations up to the point of deafness".
"You know, boars, they are no fun," she said.
"[I got] weak knees, weak feet, it was extremely upsetting.
"I don't want to have them [those feelings of fear] again."
One witness told public broadcaster
NDR that the boars had come "out of nowhere".
Heide
is 100 kilometres north-west of Hamburg, near Germany's North Sea coast and the border with Denmark.
"
And I had also just watched Rose McGowan in the movie 'Planet Terror' where a police officer gets his finger bitten off by a zombie that is rampaging through a small town that is near a military base that was running genetic experiments on humans.
Nail-biting scene from 'Planet Terror';-)
Jesus/Rose/Planet Terror?
'Planet Terror' was originally part of a double feature drive-in style film called 'Grindhouse' where Rose starred in both features of that one movie, in 'Planet Terror' as Cherry Darling and in 'Death Proof' as Pam.
"Quentin Tarantino and Robert Rodriguez's homage to exploitation double features in the 60s and 70s with two back-to-back cult films that include previews of coming attractions between them."
'Grindhouse' should be celebrating its 10-year anniversary this year, but ironically a movie about 70's exploitation movies sees one of its producers out as an exploiter of female stars by the star of this double herself
And they say that God works in mysterious ways, don't they?
'The Bone Shack', a spare rib joint out
of  the movie
'Planet Terror'
Now, don't get me wrong here, because I love Tilda Swinton as an actress and as a fine human being (not that I've ever met her in real life yet), but I'm looking at synchromystic signs from the universe here, so it's not personal, because everything is connected here dear reader, even YOU and your life and it doesn't matter whether you read this blog of mine or not, because as clichΓ© as it all sounds, everything is really all connected and you can try to run, but where to? 
Because we are all running in the same race here, so you might want to stay in your lane, but remember that we are all running towards the same finishing line.
Anyway, enough of the cosmic analogies and back to the synchromysticism here.
Tilda Swinton just happens to be born on Guy Fawke's Nightthe 5th of November ... remember;-)
Now, I never knew about Tilda's birthday until I was researching this post last night and what do I see on the news?
No, not that news story about the strife in Spain
'Victims were piled up': Relatives describe fatal fireworks factory explosion near Jakarta
"Relatives of the dead and local community members in Tangerang, a satellite city west of Jakarta, have recounted the terrifying moment a fire tore through a fireworks factory killing at least 47 people."
I guess you could say that it's all in the stars in more ways than one for Tilda.
Well, timing is everything, as they say and as I went to get a link for the fireworks story I see this new news story -
Rose McGowan makes first public remarks since accusing Harvey Weinstein of rape
"Delivering opening remarks at The Women's Convention in Detroit, McGowan thanked the audience "for giving me wings during this very difficult time".
"The
triggering has been insane — the monster's face [is] everywhere, my nightmare," she said.
"
Detroit
Home of the American automobile?
Drive-in double?
And that speech Rose gave seems kind of ironic when you think of her standing on the 'Planet Terror' movie poster, don't you think?
"I have been silenced for 20 years.
I have been slut-shamed. I have been harassed.
I have been maligned, and you know what?
I'm just like you - because what happened to me behind the scenes happens to all of us in this society.
And that cannot stand, and it will not stand.
We are free.
We are strong.
We are one massive collective voice.
That is what Rose Army is about.
It is about all of us being roses in our own life.
Not me.
The actual flower — because we have thorns, and our thorns carry justice, and our thorns carry consequence.
No more will we be shunted to the side.
No more will we be hurt.
It's time to be whole.
It's time to rise.
It's time to be brave.
In the face of unspeakable actions from one monster, we look away to another, the head monster of all right now.
And they are the same,
and they must die.
It is time.
The paradigm must be subverted.
It is time.
We've been waiting a very long time for this happen, but we don't need to wait anymore because we've got this.
We've got this, I know it.
My sisters, our allies, our brothers —we are no nation.
We are no country.
We belong to no flag.
We are a planet of women, and you will hear us roar.
I came to be a voice for all of us who've been told we were nothing, for all of us who've been looked down on, for all of us who've been grabbed by the motherf*****g pussy.
No more.
Name it.
Shame it.
Call it out.
Join me, join all of us as we amplify each other's voices and we do what is right for us and for our sisters and for this
planet, mother Earth."

Nevermore?
Synchromysticism can sure make for a strange world it seems.
"There are so many women that inspire me on a daily basis, and if I can be one ounce of that at any moment in time for any of you, I send you all of the strength that I have.
Hollywood may seem like it's an isolated thing, but it is not.
It is the messaging system for your mind.
It is the mirror that you're given to look into — this is what you are as a woman, this is what you are as a man, this is what you are as a boy, girl, gay, straight, transgender.
But it's all told through 96 per cent males in the Director's Guild of America.
That statistic has not changed since 1946, so we are given one view, and I know the men behind that view.
And they should not be in your mind, and they should not be in mine.
It's time to clean house.
I want to thank you for being here, for giving me wings during this very difficult time.
The triggering has been insane.
The monster's face everywhere, my nightmare.
But I know I'm not alone because I'm just the same as the girl in the tiny little town who was raped by the football squad, and they have full dominance and control over the little town newspaper.
There really is no actual difference.
It's the same situation, and that situation must end because it is not our shame.
The scarlet letter is theirs.
It is not ours.
We are pure, we are strong, we are brave and we will fight.
Pussies grab back.
Women grab back.
We speak, we yell, we march, we are here, we will not go away.
My name is
Rose McGowan, and I am brave, and I am you.
Thank you.
"

Pussies grab back?!
Oh, and this news story just came in and I thought it seemed relevant to this post -
Bourke Mayor hopes new abattoir, rain will give outback NSW town a boost
Oh, and Tilda Swinton was born Katherine Mathilda Swinton to an Australian mother and Tilda is short for Mathilda as in that name in the famous Australian song about a swagman.
Happy Halloween ... maybe?
And I bought that lucky German pig yesterday when I visited the German Cuckoo Clock Nest, but that's for another post.

UPDATE: 2017
Here is that post I promised -
Who? The Angel of Death?

No comments:

Post a Comment