Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

January 30, 2018

A Gnostic & Magic Review of 2017 (and Predictions for 2018)?

I only listened to the first part of the show as interesting as it was, but for the second half of the interview, you will have to become a member of the Archive of Past Shows:
https://thegodabovegod.com/members/subscription-levels/
I already own a copy of Gordon's book and I don't pay for any podcasts on the net, so I don't know how it all pans out in the end ... pretty much like living through 2018 ironically.
Just a bone to pick with Gordon when he is talking about Hollywood.
"Everyone in that town is grose"?!
What a f#cking stupid statement that is.
That's like saying all Queenslanders are morons.
All Jews are bad.
All Germans are Nazis.
All women are sluts.
All men are bastards.
All priests are kiddie fiddlers.
And I'm not throwing out my DVD of 'American Beauty' just because Spacey is a sexual creep.
It's still a great movie no matter what.
I had a good workmate once that confided in me that "all Jews are bad" and I said to that person what if I told you that I was a Jew?
This person looked at me like they were thinking "oh, no not you?" and then the penny dropped and this "friend" told me "but you are a good one though".
That made a lot of sense after telling me that "ALL Jews are bad".
You obviously don't know many people in Hollywood Gordon.
Rant over.

2 comments:

  1. Darren, I have been reading Star Ships from Gordon. His theory's are sound but, there is an some aversion to space tech. Darren you rock!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah Dennis, I have a copy 'Star.Ships' and have read it and it is a very good book.
    I recommend it highly.

    ReplyDelete