Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

January 12, 2018

If The Owls Aren't What They Seem, Then What IS The Message?

When you take the cover off there appears
an
owl on the front of the book
I see Mike Clelland has another owl book coming out soon as a follow up to his earlier book 'The Messengers', which I have a copy of sitting in my bookcase, but am yet to fully read.
But I am halfway through 'The Secret History of Twin Peaks', which is a book written by Mark Frost, one half of the team who wrote the 'Twin Peaks' TV series.
Frost mentions owls quite a bit in the book and he pretty much makes it clear that the owls are linked to the bad Illuminati type Masons and not the good White Lodge Masons.
Plus, he ends the book with the owl picture and quote pictured above.
An owl print of a painting
from an
Amazon shaman
I find owls quite creepy animals and have a few works of owl art around the home, but that is to remind me like Frost writes, "...they remind us to look into the darkness".
An owl I bought in 2016 from a museum
in
Canberra, Australia's capital city
To me owls are creepy birds, and I would rather have a crow as my spirit guide any day over an owl.
Not to say all owls and appearances of them are evil or bad signs, but I don't really want to see them turning up in my life for real ... or seemingly real;-)
The owls may not be what them seem, but they seem pretty stupid birds to me compared to the really smart birds like the crow and magpie.
And while I'm sure there are some wonderful Scottish Rite Freemasons out there, I'll put my money on you guys being what Frost is hinting at as being the dark side when it comes to Freemasonry.
But who knows, right/rite?-)
The Secret War Inside Freemasonry

No comments:

Post a Comment