Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

January 28, 2018

"Synchro" or Swim?

I read an article about synchronised swimming the other day -
Why "synchro" should be your new summer workout
and it got my mind swimming back to when my friends over at the 'Synchrosecrets' blog tried to coin the term "synchro" as another word for a synchronicity.
A Synchro Weekend
And my mind started to bubble up from my memories such old blogs about synchronicity as 'Sync Don't Swim' that seemed to have stopped treading water a long time ago and 'The Sync Whole' that seems to have gone under recently as well.
At least synch-heads like Andrew West Griffin from 'The Red Dirt Report' and Chris Knowles at 'The Secret Sun' blog still seem to be synching and swimming.
2018 and that Sinking/Synching Feeling?
I think it's going to be a long year trying not to sink somehow.

UPDATE: 29th January, 2018
As if to ram home my point I see this news story this morning -
Three people saved after falling from boat in Swanbourne

2 comments:

  1. Clever post! And thank you for the mention. I really like the phrase synch don't swim!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And it's good to see you Synchers still swimming along over at your blog too Trish.
    Just keep swimming!

    ReplyDelete