Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

January 25, 2018

Synchronicity & the Other Side, Too?

Another good podcast I listened to where timing seemed to be everything here/hear, where -
"Jenniffer Weigel talks to Dr. Mary Neal, who wrote the New York Times bestseller “To Heaven and Back.”
They discuss her latest book “7 Lessons From Heaven” and how she drowned in a kayak accident in Chile and miraculously survived after 30 minutes without oxygen.
As an orthopedic surgeon, Dr. Neal talks about the need for a spiritual awakening in the medical community and her deep faith."
I’m Spiritual, Dammit | Dr. Mary Neal
Timing is everything on this side it seems, as Rob and Trish MacGregor have their out-of-print book maybe not technically "back in print", but now available in e-book format.
Synchronicity & the Other Side
Two of my own personal stories are in that book, as well, so naturally I'm biased when I say that it's one of my favourite books on the subject:-)
Rob and Trish also have a book called 'The 7 Secrets of Synchronicity' and with Dr. Mary Neal's book having a 7 in the title I find that a personal synchronicity, because 7 is my life number:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment