Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

February 24, 2018

Connecting with Coincidence Podcast #51: Chris Mackey - Synchronicity and Positive Mental Health

Click on e-mail to make it bigger to read easier
This podcast turned out way better than I envisaged when I sent the above e-mail to Dr. Beitman in January.
I've never met Chris or corresponded with him, but I have read his book and heard him on the Bay FM podcasts, both Geelong and Byron Bay stations -
Chris Mackey's Synchronicity Interview with Mitch Foy
Chris talks about the number 42 a lot in the podcast, but when I read his book the number that really grabbed Chris's attention was 6.
 But maybe 42 is the answer to everything because 4+2=6;-)
And while Tara MacIsaac got the # 42 podcast (above) spot at Dr. Beitman's podcast show site, Chris got the #51 spot (5+1=6:-).
What prompted me to send the e-mail about Chris to Dr. Beitman was an owl video I saw posted at Mike Clelland's blog 'Hidden Experence' -
"Synchronicity is the face of a deeper level of inter-connectivity" Tony Vigorito
Personally, I find owls to be creepy birds, and while I like birds in general, I can live without these birds appearing in my life.
I'm sure if owls could talk, their favourite saying to humans would be, "what the f#ck are you looking at?"
I think owls are rather dumb birds compared to Corvidae.
I mean what do owls really have to crow about when it comes to intelligent birds?-)
I couldn't see it being too hard to fly one of these meat drones if you had the mental powers of a good shaman ... or a bad shaman with good mental powers.

3 comments:

  1. I have a small figurine of an owl by my beadsted. Hoot, Hoot, Hoo. Thanks for the focus on synchronicity. Some blogs are focused the dew drops drop. I have a new blog called Synchrodellic Atmosphere. I hope you enjoy the everyday synchs of synchromystic world. (at Tec-Gnostic.com, on the margins of my friend Jack Hearts blog. To shine forth is key! 87

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nothing wrong with owl art, I've got a little owl figure in front of me now.
    But as real life animals I don't think owls are the sharpest tool in the shed.
    Crows, magpies, butcher birds, kookaburras, cockatoos, parrots run rings around "wise old owls" in the intelligence department I think.
    I have no problem believing aliens, shamans, demonic type entities or even angelic beings would be able to hijack "the brain" of such a dumb bird...which of course would then make the bird appear to be smart.

    http://animalquestions.org/birds/owls/are-owls-intelligent/

    "Are Owls Intelligent?
    We’ve all heard the lore about the “wise old owl” bestowing his knowledge upon others, but is there any truth to it? Are owls actually smart?
    Sadly, most owls are not particularly intelligent. Birds are not very smart in general, and most owls actually fall into the lower range of bird intelligence.
    It is thought by some that the reason for the belief that owls are smart comes from the placement of their eyes. Their binocular vision, with eyes in the front of their heads, is similar to primates and other highly intelligent animals.
    There are, however, some uncommonly smart birds, such as crows and ravens. The latter of which has even been known to solve simple puzzles and use basic tools to get at food."

    Maybe there's a message right there?-)
    I enjoy Jack's blog, so I'll have to check out your new blog on the margins of Jack's blog Dennis.
    Cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm going to send this link to Chris.

    ReplyDelete