Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

February 8, 2018

'Here We Are' Podcasts for Where We Are Now?

I found the
'Here We Are' podcast site after listening to the 
FUTURE FOSSILS #58 podcast at iTunes featuring comedian Shane Mauss, which for some reason appears to have gone missing at the Mind Pod Network site right now.
I then listened to Michael Garfield on Shane's 'Here We Are' podcast #149 and also found an interesting podcast Shane had done with a hero of mine in podcast #139 with David Bronner.
I've never met David, but I did meet his sister a few years ago at my last workplace, where we used to distribute Dr. Bronner's soap products, among other products.
Lisa Bronner and me in a staff photo shoot
I still use Dr. Bronner's products everyday even though I no longer work for the distributors and get a staff discount anymore.
Soap, 237 and the Peppermint Twist
I've never seen a label on a product with so much to read on it.
Those are the only podcasts I've listened to so far at the 'Here We Are' podcast site, but they were good ones I thought.
I'm hoping to hear some other podcasts I enjoyed as much as I enjoyed those two at the 'Here We Are' site and looking through the list of podcasts it does look promising.

No comments:

Post a Comment