Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

March 14, 2018

Campfire Sht Shows?

Everywhere you look these days on the internet and news media seems to be a campfire s#it show at the moment.
I love a good conspiracy theory, but I can't stand nut-bag so called conspiracy theories like the "flat earth" theory and Christian fundamentalists throwing a man made and edited book like The Bible in my face like it is some sort of infallible truth to back up their augments.
I've read that book from cover to cover, so it's not like I'm not familiar with its contents.
And it is one big contradiction in my book.       
I've never listened to 'The Campfire Sht Show' and I can't say that I ever will (although I might take a listen to a couple of shows now just to hear what it's about, as it might be good for a laugh), but I like shows like 'Skeptiko' where there are more questions than answers.
Meryl and Beau From Campfire Sht Show |375|
I mean look at the mainstream campfire s#it show stories surfacing in the media this morning and this is the Australian national broadcaster putting these stories out -
UFO sightings ignored by Pentagon, former insider says
I'm not saying these UFO stories are all BS, but why the complete 180 degree turn in the main-steam news media when once you would never see a story like this making "serious" headlines?  
Pass me another mash-mellow on a stick, would you?
And throw another log on the fire, too:-)
P.S.
I did listen to the first two CSS podcasts and part of the latest one.
Not for me I'm afraid, as it just sounds like more white noise in the podcast sphere.
I can't see why Alex picked this particular show out of the podcast hat.

No comments:

Post a Comment