Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

March 14, 2018

Does That Song Ring a Bell or is it Just a Coincidence?

I included the Chrysta Bell song 'Undertow' in a post I wrote titled -
The Bells Just Keep Tolling, But for Whom?
And I couldn't help thinking I'd heard it before.
It rang a bell to me in other words.
I kept thinking didn't Emma Louise have a song called 'Undertow'?
So I did a search on Emma's songs and found out I was close, but no cigar for me, as it was called 'Underflow'.
The Girl Who Fell to Earth?
Connecting with Coincidence Podcast #51: Chris Mackey - Synchronicity and Positive Mental Health
And coincidentally I found a symphony piece called 'Undertow' by a guy with the surname of Mackey
It just all seemed a bit fishy to me somehow;-)
My 'Between Two Worlds' souvenir from GOMA 
My Sunday: Between Two Worlds and Trying to Catch the Big Fish

No comments:

Post a Comment