Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

March 6, 2018

HARP On oPRAH?-)

The Harp(O?) Room maybe?-)
The Elizabeth Street entrance to the
Elizabeth Cinemas, Brisbane, Australia
A butterfly mural in Elizabeth Street,
Brisbane,
Queensland, Australia
Yesterday, which was Monday in Brisbane, Australia, I went to the Elizabeth Cinema, which is located in Elizabeth Street in the heart of the Brisbane CBD and watched the Oscars being beamed live onto the cinema screen, and I couldn't shake the feeling that I was still stuck back in LA LA Land.
My cinema ticket to the Oscars live screening
 My Monday in Brisbane turned out to be a real 'Wrinkle in Time' in so many ways that I will never forget this day ... hopefully.
The Year of the Dog and the
Year of the Rooster posters?
A glass display case in the Elizabeth Cinema
Stained glass at the Elizabeth Cinema bar area
Let's party like it's 1999?
The Elizabeth Cinemas are located in the old Queensland Irish Association headquarters in Tara House.
Tara House is certainly a grand old magical building and what a venue to watch the Oscars in it was on Monday.
I know that there are funaMENTAList Christians and other paranoid nut-bags out there who think the Jews and the Freemasons control every little detail that goes on in Hollywood and cinema in general and while I'm a big believer in the phenomena of synchromysticism I laugh at the idea of a secret cabal who are smart enough to do all of that mind-blowingly coordinated work.
You may as well try to convince me that I'm living on a flat earth if you want me to believe Jews and Masons run the show.    
That's right I'm one of those "round earth believers" and you will never convince me that the world is flat.
Call me crazy, I know I do have some outrageous theories when it comes to the earth we all live on.
But whatever is running the show on this planet is way way bigger than any group of measly human beings.
I call it GOD, for lack of a better word, but that's just my bizarre theory.  
Anyway, I've HARPed On long enough in this post.
Time to Hand Out the Golden Phallus Again
Yesterday when I was sitting in the cinema complex sipping on a complementary sparkling wine included in my movie ticket purchase, I looked up and saw a movie poster for the movie 'A Wrinkle in Time' starring Oprah Winfrey and Co.
That movie hasn't hit Australian cinema screens yet, so it was just a poster hung around the room like the Gnome poster in the photo below.
The stairs leading to the Harp Room (far right)
But I had a chuckle when I saw Oprah on a movie poster right next to the words HARP ROOM and knowing Oprah's entertainment company is named HARPO, which is OPRAH spelled backwards.
And I was stunned while watching the Oscars yesterday that Jimmy (James Christian Kimmel, born November 13, 1967) Kimmel took a group of actors from the Oscar ceremony to a nearby cinema showing the movie 'A Wrinkle in Time'.
Jimmy Kimmel leads stars to shock moviegoers in Oscars stunt
Now if Jimmy had of gate-crashed the cinema I was in, I would have been very impressed indeed, with us being on the other side of the earth (or maybe under it for you flat earthers still reading this post;-) and halfway through Monday to boot.
I had just caught up to the latest Oprah Super Soul Conversation before leaving for the cinema, which was with Jordan Peele, so it was surreal to see him win an Oscar during the screening of the Oscars.
I also thought it was ironic that on that 'Get Out' poster above it has written "in cinemas March 17", which is St. Patrick's Day and not to mention Jake Kotze's birthday, as well.
March 17 was the release date of 'Get Out' for the UK and Ireland, believe it or not.
Jupiter Gets Hit on Jake Kotze's Birthday?!
God Does Not Play Dice
"Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance.
"
- Jake Kotze

The Oracle of Bacon, Charlotte's Web, Oprah and How Everything Truly is Connected?!
Looking out of the Elizabeth Cinema window
 to the butterfly mural across the street
One of Jake Kotze's more
recent
Instagram postings
Jake Kotze interview: On the Road to the Olympia Sync Summit
Jake Kotze interview
The only other time I have set foot in the Elizabeth Cinema was around of the time it opened, when I saw 'Blade Runner 2049' for the second time and with my eldest son Kevin.
Blade Runner 2049: The Empire Never Ended?
So, it was weird seeing 'Blade Runner 2049' picking up a few Oscars on the same screen that I saw it that second time around on.
A poster of the movie 'Gringo' hanging in
the
Elizabeth Cinema yesterday
The Synchromystic REDRUM of Carlos MuΓ±oz Portal on 9/11?
It was certainly a big day/night for Mexico yesterday, too.
That pattern does look familiar to me.
A
Shining moment perhaps?-)
Room 237 from 'The Shining'
REDRUM?
Room 217 in the novel though
Time to Hand Out the Golden Phallus Again?
The carpet pattern in Room 237 from
the movie version of '
The Shining
A bit of a 237/Shape of Water
 moment for Jack?-)
On the subject of carpet patterns, I couldn't help noticing what looked to be angels to me in the Elizabeth Cinema's carpet throughout the cinema.
Which kind of makes me feel as if I'm climbing the "Stairway to Heaven" when I enter the cinema from Elizabeth Street.
The Elizabeth Street stairway entrance to the Elizabeth Cinemas 
Another weird thing yesterday was that I drove into the city from the outskirts of Brisbane and had to find somewhere reasonable to park my car for quite a few hours without running up a huge bill.
So, I parked my car in the QPAC car-park where I knew I could pay $16 for the whole day.
Then I walked across the bridge and into the city.
Which seemed rather appropriate with 'Coco' picking up those Oscars including best song.
'Coco' is Not CocΓ΄
You Can Never Walk Along the Same River Twice
Or cross the same river twice, either;-)
Walking over the bridge?
Walking back over the bridge to my
car at the end of the day on Monday
When I got out of the carpark elevator there was a poster right in front of me advertising a coming 'Egyptian Mummies' exhibition at the Queensland Museum from March 16th to August 26th, 2018.
I had already seen a mummies coffin up close and personal from the same British Museum on my road-trip to Canberra in 2016, which I wrote about in this old post titled -
Free Parking?
The mummy coffin I saw in Canberra in 2016
And anyone who is into Carl Jung and his theories about synchronicity will know all about the scarab beetle.
A scarab like "Christmas Beetle" that
flew into my life a few years back
 
Queensland Museum
The funny thing was that when I told the young lady at the bar at the cinema that I had walked to the cinema from Southbank, because I knew there was cheap parking over there, she then told me that the cinema had a deal going with a city car-park a hop, skip and a jump away, where if you see a movie at the cinema you can park all day for $15.
Doh!
An old liquour display case
in the
Elizabeth Cinema
Being in the old Queensland Irish Club premises gives the cinema that old 'The Shining' ambiance about it I feel.
The one good thing about having all day parking is I decided to buy a ticket to see 'The Black Panther', which was screening in 'The Royal Room' at the Elizabeth Cinemas after the Oscars were over, which I had been meaning to catch since it was released in Aussie cinemas a few weeks back.
The Black Panther? 
Anyway, time to stop harping on about my day at the Elizabeth Cinema on Monday, but I will have more posts referring to this day and its themes in future posts ... because everything really is connected you know. 

No comments:

Post a Comment