Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

March 17, 2018

Skeptiko, & Data From The Fringe?

If you are a regular reader of my blog, you might have noticed that most of my post titles end with a question mark?
That's because I believe that if you don't question everything that comes your way, then you are a f#@king idiot.
If you don't ask questions then how are you going to learn anything on a "scientific" basis?
Two of my favorite podcasters are Alex and Greg, and while I don't agree with everything they say, you shouldn't agree with everything I say either, otherwise you are a f#@king idiot.
The only person who should come close to believing 100% of what I say is me ... and I kind of do, but if you told me that you agree with everything that I write then I would probably think you are a lazy thinker ... but a very smart lazy thinker, too;-)
Alex Tsakiris | The Consciousness Quarantine, Skeptiko, & Data From The Fringe
So, take a listen to another (what I think is a) great podcast (click that link above) and remember, keep asking questions.
Remember, you aren't a pussy if you ask "why?"
What do you mean, "why?";-)
And while I don't believe 100% of what Chris Knowles writes, just one last question of my own for Alex.
40%?
At least make it 42% in honour of nerd culture and Douglas Adams;-)
Nobody on the net has all of the answers and I would say that 42% would be a pretty high mark for knowledge on this planet.
Plus, I think Chris is asking the big questions and not trying to supply answers.
It's his readers that seem to be supplying their own answers and passing them off as Chris's answers.
Just hang loose when reading 'The Secret Sun' and you'll get more out of it.
Chris is asking the big questions over there and that is a worthy quest, I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment