Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

March 21, 2018

Skeptiko Podcast 376: Dr. Rupert Sheldrake Brings Science to Spiritual Practices

Interesting interview with Dr. Rupert Sheldrake over at the Skeptiko podcast site ... and in the Year of the Earth Dog, too;-)
Click on the link below to go to the Skeptiko podcast site and have a listen -
Dr. Rupert Sheldrake Brings Science to Spiritual Practices |376|
I notice Rupert was born in 1942, but I'm not sure what that means ... if anything?-)

2 comments:

  1. Awesome..I'm reading The Physics of Angels by Sheldrake and a rather cool dude named Matthew Fox :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually have not read any of Rupert's books at all.
    I've just watched him in You Tubes and listened to him on podcasts.

    ReplyDelete