Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

April 20, 2018

"God said to Abraham, KILL me a son" and the Psychedelic Apocalypse?

I just read a post at the Tek-Gnostics website called,
The post is about Jack's book pictured above and the quest for the "real" God, as opposed to what is termed the Demiurge by such sects as the Gnostics and Platonists.
The battle for our soles/souls?
Gnosticism and the search for the "real" God always reminds me of the 'Get Smart' episodes where two chiefs, or two Maxwell Smarts turn up and everyone has to decide which one is the real one through a series of tests that only the real one could possibly know.
I've never worried too much about trying to sort out "who" the "real" God is, because in my heart and mind (which God supplied to me by the way) I think I have a pretty good grasp on when the "real" God and the "false" God is trying to get me to do something, or tell me something.
Agent 13
And I would never kill my son if the "real" God told me that's what I had to do to save my "soul".
That "God" would be getting the Johnny Cash middle finger from me I can assure you.
Personally, I don't worry too much about what religious fundamentalists have to say.
I can go into a church and feel at peace in the silence of God without hearing what some man has to tell me about what his idea of God is.
I don't need a telephone to God when my heart and mind is a direct link to the source ... just like everyone else's is, too.
Which is why I like the idea of communion (but without all of the political BS surrounding it) so much, because we are all one and connected to the same "God" in my opinion. 
And which is why I can find my idea of God in pretty much any religion once I cut out the human noise of this world and just what it is they think God is.
Have fun trying to figure it all out.
And may peace be with you.

2 comments:

  1. Darren...

    Thanks for the mention... It is always a pleasure to read "Just Wathing the Wheels Go Round" ...per this post, here is an old take on "Get Smart!" from 2009.

    https://tekgnostics.blogspot.com/2009/09/discordianism-vs-illuminati.html

    Cheers to my favorite Auzzie synchro-mystic!

    - JH

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheers Jack and great guerrilla mind theatre in an act of RAW courage in those Illuminatus Chronicles of Wilson's too :-)

    ReplyDelete