Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

May 4, 2018

May the 4th Be with You ... Again

And go with the flow
Because even when we are
together we still fly
solo
And May the 24th be with you as well ... or at least marked on your calendar (Australia and NZ that is), because 'Solo: A Star Wars Story' hits the cinema screens and you'll either want to see it, or avoid it, depending on how much of a Star Wars fan you are, I guess.
I went to do a Bing search and found the above image on the home page and realized it was Star Wars Day today, or May the 4th be with you day.
Oddly enough, yesterday I went to do a Bing search and found the above image on the Bing home screen.
Which I found rather synchy, as I had just bought another one of these Nazar amulets to hang on my wall last week after finding it in a magick shop -
Still Following the White Rabbit?
Kinda matches the one I bought from an Israeli shop over the internet, which has been hanging on my kitchen wall.
I guess that you can never have too many of these hanging around the home with all of the dark forces operating in this universe.
And don't leave home without one.
Oceans of Insight?
May the April 1st also be with you on your journey;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment